Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sequel to "Go The Fuck To Sleep"

We woke up this morning with Sun shinning in
You smiled that sweet toothy wonderful grin
I picked you up in my arms to give you a hug
You fucking bit me! You mean little thug!

I fed you your breakfast of berries and O's
I wiped up the mess from your top to your toes
When you were finished I took you out of your chair
And then you fucking threw up in my newly washed hair.

I held you ever so gently my sweet little child
As I sang you a song you cuddled and smiled.
You light up the room with your joy and your charms
But stop fucking pinching the back of my arms!

You are wonderful and loved from here to the stars
But you're mean and you hurt me, I'm covered in scars!
Stop fucking puking on the new clothes I'm in
And for fuck sakes stop biting and pinching my skin!