Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is this your piece of crap?




I don't know why, or even how someone keeps putting this piece of crap in my side lane. At first I thought it was a mistake, by the second time I thought it was a joke, the third time I was sure someone was trying to make me go crazy, the fourth time was really the tip of the iceberg - at that point I started guarding the alley and wondering how much it would cost to set up a hidden camera!

The worst part is that there was no effort made in keeping the whole thing quiet - you could literally hear the desk/counter/whatever the fuck it is being slammed down in the alley - alas I was never fast enough to catch the culprit in action! This is the real problem with nursing a baby ;)

In any case - if this your piece of crap then well done. You made me crazy for a few days. You managed to slip it in to the alley (without trying to be quiet) whenever I was unable to catch you. But for fucks sake - take your piece of crap back now!!

Shit.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sorry, I was just doing it to be funny.
I guess you didn't find it funny.
Mazy and I would come by every day and put it there.
I'm kind of an asshole that way.
But it was Mazy's idea.